Whether you are a professional dancer looking for an edge in the next audition, or a dance enthusiast who wants to learn from a pool of world-renowned choreographers, Peridance’s Online Workshops provide you with the tools vital for a successful dance career!
Global Spotlight classes are offered in a wide variety of styles and levels to suit our dancers around the world. Stay tuned for Global Spotlight offerings as we release more information about the artists and their class times. Join us and connect within Peridance’s online global dance network!
Global Spotlight Series
Thursday, December 3rd |
11 – 12:30 pm EST
Thursday, December 10th |
11 – 12:30 pm EST
Thursday, December 17th |
11 – 12:30 pm EST
Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, Natan Gardah began his pursuit of dance at the age of 10, with a folklore dance group at school. His Professional dance career included Bat-Dor and Batsheva dance companies in Israel, as well as, Peridance Contemporary Dance Company in New York. He has served as Ballet Master for several companies including Batsheva and Kibutz dance company in Israel, Frankfurt Ballet in Germany and more, before shifting his attention to the study of the Feldenkrais method in 1995. Natan is now considered one of the most highly regarded instructors of the Feldenkrais method in Europe.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our livestream classes.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- The Sessions are for Ages 17+. We also have summer sessions for Children & Teens, Global Summer Dance.
- Ensure live-stream links arrive in the inbox (Gmail) *Make sure to add email@example.com to your email
- Your live-stream link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students!
- Arrive 10 min before class starts to make sure there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you’ll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class.
- Your previous Peridance class card series will not be valid on livestream classes. Once we reopen, all class series will be extended.
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
*We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time.
* Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation. Otherwise, all communications should come via the ‘chat’ feature during class.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you cancel your class online up to 2 hours before class start time, your class will be credited back to your account to use at a later time.
- If you cancel your class online within 2 hours of class start time, your spot will be forfeited and you will lose the class.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges for the Global Spotlight Workshops.
MAKEUP POLICY DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES
- Internet Issues on Peridance Side: if the teacher or host drops out due to internet connectivity issues more than twice and cannot make up time by adding additional time at the end of the class, a credit will be awarded for that single class to your MindBody account for you to use at a later date.
- Internet Issues on the student side (your side): if you have signed up and paid for a class and cannot attend due to bad internet connection, we will retain a credit for you for that class. If your internet drops during a class more than twice and you cannot complete class, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine to retain you a class credit based on our class administrators report.