A masterclass series of New York to Los Angeles‘s Finest!
Join Peridance as we travel Coast2Coast to bring you the finest choreographers from LA to NYC. The 1 hour 15 min workshops feature a diverse offering of styles from Jazz to Hip Hop to Contemporary.
Levels vary by choreographer and space is limited in each class. Sign up early to reserve your spot! Be on the lookout for special Coast2Coast classes created in collaboration with various talent agencies located on both coasts!
$15 Online Masterclass.
Monday, May 3rd
4 – 5:15pm EDT
1 – 2:15pm PDT
Comfort Fedoke is a multi-talented, Emmy-Award Winning dancer, choreographer, director, actress, and singer. Known for competing on So You Think You Can Dance Season 4, Comfort was invited back as an All-Star and continues mentoring new competitors each season.
Comforts dance roots stem from the street and has competed in freestyle dance battles all over the world. Recently, her success in battle has taken her from the dance floor to the commentator’s booth, working alongside Sway Calloway for Red Bull TV. Comfort was also featured in Nike’s 30-year celebration of Air commercial promoting the new VaporMax shoe.
On stage, Comfort has performed live with talented artists such as LL Cool J, Rihanna, and Missy Elliott at the Super Bowl 49 Half-Time Show. Comfort currently serves as Assistant Choreographer for Hip-Hop legend Missy Elliot and has appeared in a number of her music videos.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Online Class Cards Purchased between May-August 2020 will be honored through their expiration date.
- Download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our livestream classes.
- Enrollment opens ten (10) days before class start date, and closes ten (10) minutes before class starts.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip.
- Online Classes are for Ages 13+. We also have summer sessions for Children & Teens.
- Ensure live-stream links arrive in the inbox (Gmail) *Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email
- Your live-stream link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students. If two students are sharing a camera, verification that each student purchased a class will be required.
- Arrive ten (10) min before class starts to make sure there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you’ll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class.
- Your previous Peridance class card series will not be valid on livestream classes.
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
*We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time.
* Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation. Otherwise, all communications should come via the ‘chat’ feature during class.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you cancel your class online up to 2 hours before class start time, your class will be credited back to your account to use at a later time.
- If you cancel your class online within 2 hours of class start time, your spot will be forfeited and you will lose the class.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges for the Coast2Coast Workshops.
- Should there be a problem with a credit card charge, please contact the front desk prior to self-canceling the purchase. Additional fees and/or block on your account may occur if you self-cancel a duplicate charge or error to the charge. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
MAKEUP POLICY DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES
- Internet Issues on Peridance Side: if the teacher or host drops out due to internet connectivity issues more than twice and cannot make up time by adding additional time at the end of the class, a credit will be awarded for that single class to your MindBody account for you to use at a later date.
- Internet Issues on the student side (your side): if you have signed up and paid for a class and cannot attend due to bad internet connection, we will retain a credit for you for that class. If your internet drops during a class more than twice and you cannot complete class, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine to retain you a class credit based on our class administrators report.