We’re excited to offer SPRING 2020 EXTENSION CLASSES, weekly enrollment-based classes for dancers ages 3 – 10 years.
The School at Peridance features a progressive interdisciplinary approach to dance training, emphasizing a thorough understanding of various dance techniques, while promoting self-expression and creativity.
How it works
We ask that you make a profile for both yourself and your child. Ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive all emails from us. The name appearing on your zoom account must match the name used to register for class for security measures.
To register for a trial:
Please contact email@example.com.
An administrator will help register your child for their first class. After their trial, an administration will reach out to confirm enrollment and will adjust tuition for the class to reflect trial payment.
To register for the full session:
Click the “School at Peridance” tab on MindBody. When you find the class you would like to register for, click “sign up now” and follow directions on the check out screen.
Once you have registered for a class,
you should receive a confirmation email from Peridance.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our livestream classes.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Your live-stream link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students!
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
- Arrive 10 min before class starts to make sure there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom. For security purposes, students are only added to the class if the name on their ZOOM account matches the list of registered students. Please be sure you sign in with the correct name!
- All students are asked to keep their camera on for the duration of the class so teachers are able to interact with students and to create a sense of classroom community!
Trial Class*Ages 2.3 - 10 years old
Young MoversAges 2.5 - 4 years old
PeriChild (Pre level and up)Ages 5 - 10 years old
* Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- A parent/guardian is encouraged to be nearby for all students enrolled in these classes.
- For dancers under 6, having a parent/guardian assist with the technical aspect of class is highly recommended. Our youngest dancers may also benefit by having a parent participate in class with them.
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
MAKEUPS & REFUNDS
- Students are allowed two make up classes in a similar class/style that is age appropriate during the course of this 11 week program. In order to schedule a make-up class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges for Spring 2020 Extension Classes