We are excited to introduce you to our international gathering space for artists and students from around the globe.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our livestream classes.
- Enrollment opens 14 days before class start date, and closes 10 minutes before class starts.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Connect Online Classes are for Ages 13+. We also have summer sessions for Children & Teens, Global Summer Dance.
- Ensure live-stream links arrive in the inbox (Gmail) *Make sure to add email@example.com to your email
- Your live-stream link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students. If two students are sharing a camera, verification that each student purchased a class will be required.
- Arrive 10 min before class starts to make sure there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Peridance reserves the right to cancel a class should the class have an enrollment of less than five students. If Peridance cancels a class due to low enrollment, the student will receive a credit to their account. No refund will be given.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you’ll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class.
- Your previous Peridance class card series will not be valid on livestream classes. Once we reopen, all class series will be extended.
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
*We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time.
* Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation. Otherwise, all communications should come via the ‘chat’ feature during class.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you cancel your class online up to two (2) hours before class start time, your class will be credited back to your account to use in the future.
- If you cancel your class online within two (2) hours of class start time, your spot will be forfeited and you will lose the class, no refunds will be given.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges for Online Classes
- If a student purchases an in-studio class and is placed on the waitlist, they will be notified via email when/if a spot becomes available. If a space does not open up, the class will be returned to their account for future use.
- Should there be a problem with a credit card charge, please contact the front desk prior to self-canceling the purchase. Additional fees and/or block on your account may occur if you self-cancel a duplicate charge or error to the charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MAKEUP POLICY DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES
- Internet Issues on Peridance Side: if the teacher or host drops out due to internet connectivity issues more than twice and cannot make up time by adding additional time at the end of the class, a credit will be awarded for that single class to your MindBody account for you to use in the future.
- Internet Issues on the student side (your side): if you have signed up and paid for a class and cannot attend due to bad internet connection, we will retain a credit for you for that class. If your internet drops during a class more than twice and you cannot complete class, please notify us at email@example.com and we will determine to retain you a class credit based on our class administrators report.