BLUEPRINT is a hybrid intensive workshop series featuring internationally acclaimed faculty artists.
BLUEPRINT highlights the various artistic perspectives of our faculty and immerses students in an intensive experience of exploration and creativity. Participants will engage in an open space to dialogue and work in a creative process with faculty artists. The program includes intense training with up to 6 hours per day in Ballet, Contemporary, Improvisation, Body Conditioning, Mind/Body Practice, and Repertoire. Daily seminars and small group discussion will provide each student mentorship, feedback, and open dialogue. BLUEPRINT has been developed to provide students with an immersive experience.
BLUEPRINT Intensive sessions are three days long and each feature a diverse and unique faculty line up. Choose to take one or two sessions- each offering 20 hours of training. Only 10 spots are available per session to dance with us In-Studio; this number is subject to change based on COVID-19 health regulations.
Program acceptance by audition only.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Registration/Deposit deadline is May 30, 2021.
TBA – please check back for further announcements.
Program acceptance by audition only.
Auditions available to suit every time zone.
*$30 Audition Fee
Per session (Online)August 2-4 or August 5-7, 2021
Both sessions (Online)August 2-7, 2021
Per session (In-Studio)August 2-4 or August 5-7, 2021
Both sessions (In-Studio)August 2-7, 2021
* Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be shared
- Class runs from Monday – Saturday.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- The name appearing on your zoom account must match the name used to register for the program for security measures.
- Please arrive 10 min before class starts to ensure that there are no technical issues. Our staff will be present to help with any technical difficulties.
- Once you enter the class waiting room, at the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you’ll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class.
- You are required to have your video on for the duration of class. This will help us to ensure that everyone is participating and engaged together in our Online BLUEPRINT program! If the video feature is disabled, you will be removed from class.
- Students who successfully complete the program will receive a Certificate of Completion
- We will not be recording our classes for the safety and privacy of participants.
- PERIDANCE will provide staff to monitor all participants and camera sharing.
- All classes are in Eastern Standard Time for New York, USA (EST), Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4:00).
TIPS FOR ZOOM
- Once the class begins, the teacher will automatically mute everyone to ensure that the video footage stays on the teacher. It is helpful if you can double-check this by looking in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- You can unmute yourself if the teacher initiates conversation. Otherwise, all communications should come via the ‘chat’ feature during class.
- Screen sharing has been disabled for participants.
- If you find your live streaming lagging, you may turn off your camera to speed up your internet. Your name will still appear and you will still be able to be a participant in the class.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Peridance will not offer refunds or credit for BLUEPRINT. If a student can not attend the program for any reason, including and not limited to travel restrictions, illness, or quarantine, they will be permitted to take the Intensive online. No refunds, exchanges, or credit will be given for any reason.
- Students who miss class will not receive any make-up or refund.
- If Peridance cancels a class for any reason a make-up class will be offered.